Managed Server - M1¶
M1 are basic servers for less demanding customers, who use only PHP and MySQL (or MariaDB). If you require additional software, you should use an M2 server.
M1 servers come exclusively with the following software:
- Ubuntu LTS
- Managed Tools
You need to choose a control panel before server provisioning. It is not possible to change it later without a complete reinstallation. This is charged extra.
- Apache 2.4
- Nginx as reverse proxy for Apache
- PHP 8.0
- PHP 8.1
- PHP 8.2
PHP is always run as FPM. It is possible to use multiple versions.
We install only PHP extensions that are in official repositories.
- MariaDB 10.6
Security and certificates¶
- Commercial SSL certificates
- Let's Encrypt with Apache
- Let's Encrypt with Nginx
- SSH (unprivileged user, access via key or password; secured with Fail2ban or firewall)
Other software and Tools¶
- Cron (management via control panel or a system user)
- Emails* (see our CloudMail service)
- SMTP - use the local SMTP server for sending emails. Sending spam is forbidden.
- DNS* (see our CloudDNS service)
* installation and operation of these products is charged extra