Adding a Domain in the Web Interface¶
You can use the following web interface for configuring CDN: https://cdn.vshosting.cloud
After logging in, you need to create a new domain to use cache for by clicking "Add".
In the ensuing form, you need to fill in all the necessary details:
- Name of the domain, as entered by visitor
- The caching domain. Needs to have a minimum of 8 characters and automatically adds "vshcdn.net" suffix.
- In which areas you want to use CDN.
- Turn on, if you want to forcibly cache all content.
- Cache validity in seconds.
- Turn the cache on/off.
- Confirm and save settings.
Afterwards, you should see the newly added domain.