These instructions are for the CloudMail service
Setting up a shared calendar in Thunderbird:
- Log in at http://groupware.vshosting.cloud/ with your Cloudmail credentials.
- Click on the Calendar menu.
- Click Edit on your calendar (the pencil icon).
- From the Subscription tab, copy the CalDAV Subscription URL.
- Start Thunderbird. Select Events and Tasks in the menu, then Calendar.
- In the blank space below the list of calendars, right-click and select New Calendar.
- Select On the Network.
- Choose CalDAV and fill in Username (your CloudMail account) and Location (the link copied from groupware administration).
Setting up shared contacts in Thunderbird
- Install TbSync and Provider for CalDAV & CardDAV Add-ons to Thunderbird.
- Log in at http://groupware.vshosting.cloud/ with your CloudMail credentials and click on Address Book menu.
- Click Edit on your address book (the pencil icon).
- Copy CardDAV Subscription URL.
- Start Thunderbird. In the menu, select Add-ons and click TbSync.
- In Account actions menu, choose Add new account and then CalDAV & CardDAV.
- Select Manual Configuration
- Fill in your CloudMail account credentials and CardDAV server address (the link copied from the groupware administration).
- Select Enable and synchronize this account and Address book from administration.